A Little Miracle

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am really being hit with the emotion of wanting to have another baby. I guess it's because Kenny's at that age that he needs someone to play with and that everyone I know right now is getting pregnant. I want to have another baby before Kenny and the next future baby get too far apart in age. I don't want to just find anyone to give me a baby because I don't want kids all with different daddies. That will look bad on my part but, I also don't want to go through the talk of why they all don't look alike. I love Kenny to death and that's why I want another baby. I love the love that comes with being a mom. It does hurt me that I know he doesn't want me to have any babies. The frist time I picked up a baby and went to show him a baby, he busted into tears thinking I was replacing him. I have not seen him so upset before. It broke my heart. I figured he was use to seeing me hold another baby because of Dakota. I love my baby so much. I've never felt so much love in my life until I had my baby boy.

0 comments: