Don't Ask Stupid Questions If You Truely Feel Bothered About The Subject

Monday, April 28, 2008

Yesterday, I was a freaking idiot. I never thought seeing a picture of my special someone with his ex would hurt me so much. Yeah, I tried to cover up how I felt so I said things about her but, later, I had to go to the restroom to just let it out. Still trying to hide the fact that I was upset and crying, he came over to me, when i got out of the bathroom, and tried to talk to me. Which made everything worse. I didn't think it would even bother me. It normally doesn't. . We've only been together for such a short amount of time and it hurt me that much. I know we spend a lot of time together but I shouldn't feel this way this early. I hope that this isn't going to cause any problems in the future. I guess he now knows how much I feel since something that small hit me so hard. I know he won't ever go back to her. At least I hope. He's told me the stories but I hope he keeps to those stories. I pray the court date to finalize his dirorce comes VERY soon. Like I told him last night, when he's divorced it won't be as easy to get back with her like it would be right now. Since legally he's still married to her. Once he's divorced he'd have to go through the whole marraige stuff again. I hope this is the only time that I get upset through our relationship, at least it being about her.

0 comments: