Welcoming the New Year

Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 has FINALLY come! I know I may be a little late on posting about 2009 but this year is going to be the year of change. Starting off the 2009 year is the enauguration of Barack Obama, the nations first Black (mixed race) President. I hope he brings good change to this country, since it's going to shit. More people losing homes, jobs, and mental stability. With this happening I have hope of a more personal change. I feel that this year is going to be the year that we will be able to pick ourselves up and be comfortable with where we are at in our lives.

Update from 2008:

January: Moved from FL to AZ
April: Started Online College
Met Shit Head (Steve)
July: Kenny's 1st birthday
August: Broke it off with Shit Head
Sept: Got into dispute with Aunt (Mother's HALF sister)
Had no place to live so moved in with Shit Head
Oct: My 21st!
Nov: Moved out of Shit Heads into a new Apt. Yay!
Dec: Got Caught driving on suspended license, uninsured vehicle, and suspened plates (GAY!)
Mother lost her job due to Liquidation (2 Days before Christmas)

0 comments: