Waiting For That Happily Ever After

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


It's always a little girls dream to grow up and find her Prince Charming and have a wedding fit for a princess. For the past two days, that's all I can think about. Why hasn't it happened to me and why isn't it happening? Is there something wrong with me? I want a family, I want to give my husband children. Everyone I talk to are players or still partying. I am past that. I understand that I jumped a couple of steps and had a baby first but that should not take that right away from me. I should still be able to carry out my dream of being a wife. I deserve a chance but half the time they all want is sex.

What is happening to the world today? Males feel that they don't need to settle down if they can have many different women the rest of their life or are women haters because of a few bad relationships. Do they not realize they make us woman, espesually me, feel that there is no hope. I want my fairy tale ending. I'm ready for it. I am yerning to be loved and to love back.

0 comments: