Changing The Mistakes I've Made

Monday, January 7, 2008

So I just got off the phone and have decided I've had enough. To Arizona I will head and to where changes will be made. Though I hate how far away I will be, I will love how close to the life i once had. I've dealt with enough bull shit and a sorrow. It's time to take control of my life and live on. Not just for me but mostly for my son. I WILL fight for whats right and not just go with the flow of things to avoid confrontation. After the desperate cry out for help and there being an answer, my heart has been lifted of a ton. No more burden of whether my child will survive the next day or weather my child will eat. This is for you Kenneth Ray, I'm becoming a woman and doing what is right by you. No longer to please myself and others. You are who I live for. You depend on me and I hope to never let you down. I love you. This is for you!

0 comments: