On My Way

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Less than 24 hours until I'm on a plane and still so much to do. I've got to go though my stuff here and decide what must be shipped and what must go with me. Personally, I believe it could all be shipped because I have everything i need back in AZ but, I must take as much as i can. I'm also worried about the flight because I have to take my stroller and the car seat and base. Plus carry the baby in the sling and have the diaper bag. It's a lot for one person to handle but i must do it. I was suppose to sell the stroller and things that he's not using or wearing but, that didn't happen. At least all i have is get past is the flight and it'll be over. I can't believe I've accumulated so much stuff in such little time. Well, not really because I was here for Christmas. Everyone bought the baby a whole bunch of stuff and now that's what I'm stuck with. Because I want to take all Kenny's stuff, I'm having trouble trying to pack mine. It's very stressful. I also have to pack his formula, bottles, rice cereal, and bottle warmer.


Now there is 2 and a half hours until I have to leave and more stress is weighing down on me. Not due to me leaving but due to forgetting my stuff. Knowing I will never see it again and I have to say good bye. I don't to part with any of my stuff. At least not in this house. I've already had to track down 2 of my movies and my sons blanket that his cousin has claimed as hers that I haven't seen since we moved here. That would be about 2 months. Nothing gets found in this house. Due to the mess and the child. But, it will be all over in 10 hours. Peace is awaiting me at home. My home in AZ with my real family, my son and my mother.

0 comments: