The Relief

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well, yesturday I FINALLY arrived in Phoenix. The last hour of being on the same plane for 6 hours i was over it. I was ready to get off. I have to say Thank you to the me and women that helped me with the baby. The flight attendents and pilots helped me a lot. I had to use the restroom and i knew i would be way to small to fit so one the flight attendents held him as i went. Everytime they would walk by and see him awake the would talk to him or make faces at him.When i got off the plane i went to ge the stroller, car seat, and base, i looked up and saw it was all put together. That was the nicest thing they anyone has done for me. I thought i was going to striggle again with everything. The smallest things count. I guess they sorta knew that i was the only one with an infant on the plane and didn't have any help so they were kind enough to help. On my flight to Jacksonville was horrible. The frist plane i got on i had a little bit of help from the people on the plane and more from the man and woman that sat next to me. But my second flight I had all the same stuff and I asked if the guy could help me and he said he couldnt leave the plane. He just stood there and didnt even get someone else to help. As I'm gittery and struggling people behind me were getting impatient. I fet like crying. My face got all flush red out of being nervous. Once i met up with Mom and got my bags mom went to get the car, ha ha, she ended up getting on the wrong bus that took her to car rentals in phoenix instead of the terminal 3 parkin lot. I waited 30 minutes out side with the baby, which was the longest 30 minutes ever. I thought I was going to be left at the airport for the 2nd time. Well, mom came back and descided we'd go together. She was about panicing. So , we finally made it to the car and I can say is I'm finally home. So much weight was lifted and I could think of was why move. This is home. So, if we move it will be to a house but that's as far as it goes. Once we got home, Mom didn't want to go to work. She wanted to stay home and play with Kenny. Kenny and I took a nice long nap. Once Mom came home I got up out of bed and the baby slept. Mom came out of my bedroom and said."Man, I wish i can wake him up." I told her to wke him up, if not he wouldnt have slept at night. Oh I forgot to add that My friend and her husband came over with their boys and we played Guitar Hero and i spanked them both on easy but medium is a bit harder than I had expected. I enjoyed playing it. I only played it once and her husband thought i has practed for a while. So today, i did nothing. I took care of the baby and took a nice shower with a shower head that had some preasure behind it instead of the water droping out. And doing nothing and getting sleep makes me happy. Hell the baby feels at home he's slept for a while. Well, I'm out and will blog soon.

0 comments: