Is It Possible?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

After talking, well, ripping kenny's father a new ass hole, he finally responded to my message which completely shocked me. I told him how I really felt and he responded to me with, "Calm down please, how can I take care of someone else when I can't even take care of myself? I am about to lose my job and my home and I do not have a car." I responded to him saying, "Be there for him, not financially but emotionally. Call him, he may be 14 months old but he still likes to listen on the phone and say hi. Call once a week. If you try and get your life straight before seeing Kenny, it may just be too late. I know you told me about your phone situation but I'm sure your friends have cell phones and there are still pay phone. You can also get a pay as you go phone. Just try.I have no problem with you seeing Kenny. I have a problem with you not." I hope that there will be a change but I'm sure that he's going to try to come up with excuses for everything.

0 comments: