This One's Especially For You!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Step back and take a look at yourself. It's not that I'm not happy because of me, it's because of you. Don't be mad at me because you're mad at yourself. Understand something, it's not "taking us in" when we're paying half your rent and utilities. Realize we bought your groceries, $170 worth and your ass ate them. You say I'm not appreciative, you're not appreciative. It's not that we don't appreciate you letting us live in your home , but you need to do the same. My mother had bought groceries for you house who knows how many times and you've always made sure you ate them. You always put up your guard when it's about your kids. I'm sorry they arn't perfect and neither is mine. I have accepted it, you need to do the same. When I say I don't get sleep when your kids are here, it's because you let them scream in the middle of the night when they don't feel good. You also bitch about how they or your daughter keeps you up all night. On top of that, they wake up Kenny. Oh, this is for Ryan, keep your nose in your own business, this has nothing to do with you!!! If i'm not happy, I'm not happy. Nothing can change that since you don't try. You haven't tried since the day I left you, you just bought me flowers to let me know you fucked up. You lacked in communication and you still do. I believe you did not stay over Chuck's house last night when you have the ability of going out trying to find a new girl before this one is out. You were 100% capable of it because you know I can't go anywhere. What makes me think you didn't? Nothing. I know you did. Last night made me realize you are just like Brandon and Rich. Leaving me to sleep in bed by myself while you went out and had fun. You are no better than them. Hell atleast Brandon didn't neglect me when he cheated on me. Rich might have used me but he still treated me better when I was around. I atleast got something amazing out of Rich, my son. You, a life learned lesson on what to look out for. I'm pissed because you blame this on me when you need to take a step back and look at yourself.

0 comments: